Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012

 
I joined Influenster about a month ago and I was so happy to hear I was already getting a box!
If you haven't heard of Influenster you should definitely go check it out HERE. They send out products for reveiw and it is all FREE!
 
I have invites if anyone wants to join just leave a comment with your email or email me at nailpolishaddiction12@gmail.com



Goody QuikStyle Brush- $11.99
Description- Goody brings innovation to your hair routine! Go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles removes up to 30% of water as you style. It's like a towel and brush in one.
 
My thoughts- This brush is great to use when your hair is wet! It really did help dry my hair and made it dry a lot faster. I highly recommend this product!
 
 

NYC Liquid Lipshine- $2.49
Description- Keep your lips soft as ever with NYC Liquid Lipshine. It's pure pigment ingredients create a 3-D gloss effect while Vitamin E provides shine and moisture. The non-sticky formula creates the ultimate creamy and soft texture feel. Available in 10 on trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fushias.
 
My thoughts- I really liked this lipgloss! I recieved the color "nude in new york". My lips have been quite chapped from the cold weather and this really helped. I try to stay away from lip gloss when my lips are dry and only use balm but this definitly made my lips much softer. For the the price I would buy this product it works and looks great! Smells really good too!

EBOOST- $28 for 20, $39 for 30, $39 for 12 shots
Description- EBOOST will boost your mood, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash. As a shot or an easy to mix powder and in four flavors, you'll feel great whether you choose Orange, Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegranate, or Super Berry.
 
I didnt try this yet!
 
 
Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal- $1.79 per cup
Description- Simply the best oatmeal ever and you can enjoy it on the go! Whole grain oats, rye, barely and wheat are mixed with large chucks of real fruit & nuts in a covenient single serve cup. Just add hot water or microwave.
 
I didnt try this yet!


Kiss Nail Dress- $6.99
Description- Ulitmate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to a week. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 21 different styles, many of them featuring 3-D jeweled disigns. Skip the topcoat Nail Dress has it built in!
 
My Thoughts- I really like the pattern I got but I dont think I would ever use these again. They were very easy to apply and looked great but they started peeling off within an hour of applying. I prefer to use regular nail polish.
 
 
 
 
Sole Society- $25 off of first purchase
This is a coupon that everyone can use for $25 off of shoes from Sole Society!
All you have to do is go to Sole Society
and enter code INFLUENSTER25
 
 
 
 
I'm overall very happy with the Holiday VoxBox!
 
 
 
 
Disclousure- Products in this post were sent to me for review by Influenster for my 100% honest opinion.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment