Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nail Drool swatches

 
 
 
Nail Drool recently sent me 7 gorgeous polishes to review!! You can check out her store here.
 
 
Surprising Grape is a thermal polish that changes from pink when warm to purple when cold! It also has some holo in it!! This was very easy to apply and was opaque in 2 coats!
 





Sneezing Angels is a glitter top coat. It has green and holo hexes. I layer it over Surprising Grape and they look great together. This was very easy to apply and would look great over almost any color.
 
 


 
 
Bachelorette Party has a white base with blue, green, and purple hexes and squares. This was opaque in 2 coats and was very easy to apply! These colors look great together!  





 


Playmate is my favorite of the seven! I  love neon glitter! This has a white base with green and pink neon hexes and blue bars! This is so pretty!! Very easy to apply and I didn't need to fish for any of the glitter. This was opaque in 2 coats!



 
 
Moon Dust is a scattered holographic top coat! I love holo top coats and this is one of the best I've ever used!! So sparkly and pretty!! This is 1 coat over a pink Color Club! 




 
Liquified Smurfs has a blue base with big blue dots, and blue, purple, and white glitter. This is so pretty! Very easy to apply and was opaque in 2 coats!





 
Shift This Blue Out is a thermal polish. It changes from blue when warm to purple when cold. It also has some scattered holo! I had trouble getting this one to stay purple but it is so pretty!






1 comment:

  1. all so summery and gorgeous. surprising grape sounds amazing. I did a post with pink makeup products so I have to check out that polish as it would just go great with the look..

    ReplyDelete