Monday, March 11, 2013

Disturbed Potions Hooker Heels

Disturbed Potions products are absolutely AMAZING!!!! Everything I've purchased from her is wonderful! I got my other order in the mail today and since I had made the 150th order she put a gorgeous bracelet in with my order! <3 Disturbed Potions has definitely become my favorite! I love that she makes polishes and also a ton of other amazing stuff!
 
Hemp Seed Butter, 2 Dimply Butt Butters (this stuff is so amazing!!), the beautiful bracelet, Amaretto/coffee lip balm, Mocha Mint lip balm, Polishes- House Arrest, Hooker Heels, and No Escape, she also was giving free gifts/samples with the orders that were placed that weekend and I got a heart shaped cocoa butter lotion bar and a sample of the zit fighter bar!
 
I love this bracelet!!!<3
 
 
 
This is Hooker Heels. It has a pretty light lavender base with purple squares and tiny white and silver glitter! This is so gorgeous!!!
Formula was great and was opaque in 3 coats!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment