Monday, March 11, 2013

Jindie Nails Taste Like Snozzberries and Rave

Here are two of Jindie Nails newest polishes! They are gorgeous as usual!
 
First is Taste Like Snozzberries. This has a beautiful purple base with tons of different glitter mostly blue hexes, silver hexes, and pink dots all in different sizes! This is such a beautiful polish!
Formula was great! I didnt need to fish for any glitter. This was opaque in 3 coats.
 





This is Rave and its probably my new favorite although I think all of her polishes are my favorite!
 
Rave has a white crelly base with green, yellow, and blue neon glitter and pink dots!!! I love that shes been putting the pink dots in a lot of her polishes they are so cute!!
 
Formula was great!! There was a lot of glitter in this, I didnt need to fish or place any of it! This was opaque in 3 coats!

 
You can buy Jindie Nails polishes on Etsy, Llarowe, and Mei Mei's Signatures
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment