Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Disturbed Potions Body and Skin care products


Disturbed Potions makes a ton of different body and skin care products an also some gorgeous polish! All of her products that I have tried have been amazing!!! I can't get enough of her products! Here is a review of all of the products that I have tried from Disturbed Potions!!! All of her products are handmade with natural ingredients.



Dimply Butt Butter

The Dimply Butt Butter is the most amazing thing ever!!! It is made of Shea and Cocoa butter with a ton of different Essential oils and herbs(full list of ingredients below). This products helps to reduce cellulite, stretch marks, and loose skin! This has definitely improved the look of my stretch marks and has tightened my skin. I had tried several store bought products after I had my son for stretch marks and cellulite and none of them ever helped. With the Dimply Butt Butter I saw improvement in the first week! It is by far the best thing I've ever used! It is best to use this in the morning since it has coffee oil in it! I noticed I have a lot more energy after using this so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to use it to close to bedtime.  I LOVE it!!!


 The list of ingredients (from the description in her store listing) and how they help make this product amazing!
Chamomile : heal, soothes skin and skin irritations
Peppermint : reduces swelling helps irritations and disorders
Rosehip : skin regeneration, scar formation and post surgical adhesions
Red Raspberry: helps tighten and firm skin, relives irritation and inflammation
Rosemary: firms saggy skin, increases blood flow
Basil: enhances dull skin reduces acne, and reduces skin irritation and itching
Sassafras: relieves eczema, acne, psoriasis and reduces swelling
Lavender + essential oil: reduces formation of scars, promotes healing
Jasmine + essential Oil: helps minimize scarring and stretch marks
Lemon essential Oil: reduces sweat, promotes circulation
Lemongrass essential oil: reduces body odor, reduces cellulite
Lime oil: banish wrinkled orange peel skin called cellulite
Spearmint oil: calm skin, reduces itchy skin
Grapefruit oil: reduces appearance of cellulite by pulling excess water through the semi-permeable skin membranes
Cypress essential oil: reduces varicose and broken veins
Eucalyptus essential oil: helps heal skin relieves muscle spasms
Geranium essential oil: helps tighten skin, enhancing natural skin elasticity and promotes healing scars
Tea Tree essential oil: speeds healing, fights infections
Coffee oil: reduces redness, inflammation, reduces swelling, cellulite, skin tone and smooths skin
Apricot Kernel oil: helps reverse premature aging of skin with its high levels of Vit E and helps elasticity
Hemp Seed oil: helps dry skin, blotches & lesions. Detoxify, evens skin tone. Wont clog pores
Coconut oil: Anti-aging and helps wrinkles, stretch marks, acne and eczema
Shea Butter: moisturizer, conditioner and heals damaged skin
Cocoa Butter: promotes elasticity. Helps reduce cellulite
Beeswax: protects skin, as well as a anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
Vitamin E: antioxidant that protects and repairs, as well as a preservative to keep this product fresh

Hemp Seed Butter

The Hemp Seed Butter works great for dry skin! I use it everyday and it just makes my skin feel amazing! My face always gets really dry in the Winter and this worked wonders! I absolutely love this product and I love the container it comes in!

Anti-Hag Eye

This is the Anti Hag Eye! You can buy it in a lip balm type tube or in a little tub. It is made of Shea, Lime, Sassafras, Red Raspberry, Rosemary, Basil, Peppermint, Lemon, Coffee infused oils, Beeswax and Cocoa butter. It is great for reducing swelling, dark circles, and fine lines.
I use this every night before I go to bed and the skin around my eyes looks much brighter when I wake up! This is such an awesome product! I've always had dark circles under my eyes and this has really helped improve the skin under my eyes!!!

Crack Cream


Crack Cream is made of Shea Butter, Almond oil, and beeswax. It is fortified with  lavender, hemp oil, apricot oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, and coffee oil.
I use this at night before I go to bed if I have any really bad dry areas like my elbows and heals. It's best to use this at night because it can take hours to soak in. This has improved my dry elbows and heals extremely well and I've only used it 3 times so far!! AMAZING!!


The Everything Balm

The Everything Balm can be used to help heal burns, scrapes, cuts, stretch marks and scars. It is made of Shea, Cocoa butter, Beeswax, almond oil, apricot kernel oil, hemp oil, coffee oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil,  lemon, lemongrass, cypress, lavender oils.
I have used this on cuts and also scars. Cuts seemed to heal much faster than usually and this made them feel much better. It also reduced the appearance of my scars that I've had for years. Love this!!!

Roasted Coffee Bean Oil Cream


The Roasted coffee bean oil cream is made of 100% Unrefined Raw Shea Butter, 100% Unrefined Raw Cocoa Butter, beeswax, and Roasted coffee bean oil to help fight wrinkles! I dont have wrinkles yet but I bought it anyway just because I love everything she makes lol. I used this on my face and my skin felt much firmer and more toned. The listing for this in her store warns that it has a strong roasted coffee bean smell and that some might find offensive but I think it smells amazing!

Vanilla Cuticle Oil

This cuticle oil is the best I've ever used! The smell is out of this world amazing! I use it everyday after painting my nails to help moisturize them after using acetone nail polish remover which drys them out really bad. This keeps my cuticles looking great and free of dry spots.

Raw Raw Butter

The Raw Raw Butter is raw unrefined Ivory Shea butter. Macadamia Nut oil, and Coconut oil, and Rosemary antioxidant oil. You can use this everywhere even in your hair! It is very moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling very nourished! I tried using this in my hair after I straightened it and it gave my hair a nice healthy shine to it. This stuff is wonderful!!


Intense Cuticle Oil

This cuticle oil is vanilla jasmine scented and works similar to the Vanilla cuticle oil but this one is helps repair your cuticles even more! It is thicker than the vanilla and can help heal cracked cuticles. I use the Vanilla one more often than this one and save this one for when my cuticles are really dry or cracked and it works wonders!

Roasted Coffee Bean Lip Balm

This lip balm is a little different than the others she sells. This one plumps your lips!!!! I could definitely tell a difference when i was using it! and it smells really good! I absolutely love it! It is made of roasted coffee bean oil, Shea butter, cocoa butter, beeswax, and Vitamin E.


Lip Balms!!

There are quite a few different flavors/scents of lip balms that she makes. I have tried the chocolate/bubblegum, amaretto/coffee, and mocha mint. The amaretto coffee is my favorite. It smells amazing! My son loves to use the chocolate bubblegum when his lips are chapped. All 3 of the ones Ive tried have left my lips feeling smooth and moisturized! These are the best lip balms I've ever used!


Ultimate Zit Fighter

                                             Before                                     After 3 uses!!!

I know ewww I didnt want to post a picture because my face looked terrible but I had to show how amazing this product is!!!! This is the BEST thing I've ever used for acne. I used proactive for years and it never worked this well. I use this every other day because it can dry out your skin if used to much and I usually use the Hemp seed butter on my face after I use it. This is made of Black Soap, Cocoa butter, Lemon Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Kaolin clay and ground Oatmeal. I highly recommend this for anyone who has bad acne. It is AMAZING!!!!



Soaps-
This is the Lavender Hello Kitty soap. It is so cute!! Made with Lavender Essential oil, ground lavender herbs, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Vitamin E, and Tamanu Nut oil which can help with aging skin, acne, and acne scars. I just got this one a few days ago but I started using it on my face every morning and I love it!


This is the Pink Chill Pill soap made of Shea, roasted coffee oil, and crushed Chamomile herbs. Helps exfoliate and leaves your skin feeling smooth! Also helps fight signs of aging!  I love the smell of this one and it is so cute!



This is the Tea Tree and black soap. It helps fight acne without making your skin as dry as the Zit Fighter soaps can. This works really well and smells really good!
You can buy some of these amazing products and more on Disturbing Behavior Storenvy.


1 comment:

  1. Girl! You have so much of her stuff! I love it. :) Now I want more! LOL.

    ReplyDelete