Monday, April 22, 2013

Disturbed Potions Depression, Hallucination, and Nasty

 
 
 
Depression has a beautiful blue base with pink and white glitter in it! This is sooo pretty!!! One of the prettiest blue bases I have ever seen! The formula was amazing super easy to apply! This was opaque in 2 thin coats!!





 
Hallucination has a light purplish base with neon pink glitter, small and big blue dots, and some tiny sparkly glitter!! This is one of the most beautifulest polishes I own!! It is so perfect!! The formula was great applied very easily. There is a ton of glitter in it and I really didnt need to fish for any of it. This was opaque in 2 coats but I used 3! I cant get over how gorgeous this is!!!
 


 
 
Nasty has a bright pink base with black stars and dots and small black, white, and blue glitter. This is such a gorgeous polish!! I love how bright the base looks with the black glitter. The formula was great very easy to apply! This is 3 coats!
 



 
You can buy Disturbed Potions polishes and some other amazing stuff on her Store
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment