Thursday, January 24, 2013

Daily Lacquer I'll Fly Away

 
Another beautiful Daily Lacquer polish to show you today! I'll Fly Away is apart of her Moulin Rouge collection. If you haven't check out this collection from her yet I highly recommend you do!
 
I'll Fly Away has a beautiful light turquoise base with small pink hexes, pink hearts, and pink flowers!!! It is gorgeous!!! The color is perfect. I love blue and pink together. Kind of reminds me of cotton candy! This is definitely now on my favorites list!
 
The formula was great and applied easily. This was opaque in 3 coats.  The hearts and flowers weren't too difficult to get out.
 
 
Indoors with flash.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outside.
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't this polish absolutely gorgeous???
 
You can buy Daily Lacquer polishes on Etsy
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment