Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jindie Nails Bells & Whistles

 
Bells & Whistels is a gorgeous polish! It has a shimmery lilac base with cute butterfly glitter and also a few silver hearts and purple and silver glitter. It also has some holo and color shifting glitter. .
 
The formula was great and applied smoothly. I did have to fish some of the butterflies out but it's always harder to get bigger glitter out. You can get this opaque on its own but I decided to layer it over Sally Hansen's No Hard Feelings which is a light purple color.
 
This is 2 coats of Bells & Whistles over one coat of Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can buy Jindie Nails polishes on Etsy, Llarowe, and Mei Mei's Signatures
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your swatches are amazing. I can't believe I have never seen your blog before. I am a nail polish collector(hoarder) and I can spend hours looking at swatches. I noticed you do a lot of Different Dimension. You can always count on them to have beautiful polish. But I love, love, love Jindie Polish. I have Bells and Whistles but haven't tried it yet. I always feel like I'm doing something wrong when I can't get the bigger glitters so thanks for saying it's always harder to get them out. Whenever I look at swatches it seems everyone else gets them out...you probably work harder at it than I do :) Anyway I'm your new biggest fan :).

    ReplyDelete