Monday, January 28, 2013

Wicked Polish Hematoma

 
I recently purchased two beautiful polishes from Wicked Polish, Hematoma and Pox! I'm so happy I was quick enough to get them when she restocked her etsy store. They sold out in like 2 minutes maybe less!
 
Hematoma has a sheer white jelly base with small neon blue hexes and larger neon blue and purple hexes! I absolutely love this polish. The neon glitters are amazing! I'm so happy to see them in more and more polishes lately!
 
 
The base on this was pretty sheer so I layered it over white. I'm not sure if you can get this opaque on it's own or not. I didnt want to waste any of it. The larger glitter was pretty easy to get out. There was quite a bit of glitter in this one.
 
 
 
This is 2 coats of Hematoma over white.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can buy Wicked Polish on Etsy
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment